Tuesday May 21, 2019, 7PM. Mesa Nueva Large Conference Room Student-led by housing committee experts. With cookies and tea.
UCSD学校住房学生难以负担! 公寓城大厅, Mesa Nueva会议室 2019年5月21日，星期二,19:00 日本語で
Click here for details.
The UCSD grad housing rent increase by 66% in the last 6 years. The UCSD grad student salary increased by 22% in the last 6 years. The San Diego rent increased by 20%. Why? The Mesa Nueva rent increased by 13% in two years. The student salary increased by 6% in two years. Why?
Have housing questions – come to the meeting for answers:
What is all the noise with the HDH 2019 rent controversy? Find out here.
- Want the latest community updates?
- How long will South & Central Mesa be around for? How about Coast Apartments?
- How to help a neighbor in need? Lost your cat or dog?
- Curious about the crime report?
- What will rent be next year?
IS GRAD HOUSING “AFFORDABLE” & “20% BELOW MARKET”?
“Families who pay more than 30% of their income for housing are considered cost burdened and may have difficulty affording necessities”. – US Dept of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)